Sunday, November 12, 2006

Angela and Jackie's Medallion Party!

Angela and Jackie's Medallion Party was an absolute blast!
My two beautiful and gracious hostesses really outdid themselves.
Their home was stunning and the giant display of appetizers was a feast for both the eyes and thighs!
Everything was amazing! I had a great time! I really enjoyed meeting all of the fun new Exalted Beauties! I am also thrilled at having the chance to spend time with some of my favorite hard core medallion fans!
What I enjoy most about these parties is being around the women who are *able* to pull off an Exalted Beauty Medallion. It takes a special kind of person to wear an Amy E. Fraser original! These are women who are fun, bold, and sassy! These are women who appreciate creativity and make an art form out of laughter. The kind of women who exude sophistication and class but can get down and dirty with the best of them. You know who you are ladies! Your awesome! I feel lucky to have had so many great hostesses that have provided the opportunity for me to not only make sales and connections, but also with the opportunity to be around spectacular women like these on a regular basis. I appreciate you more then words can express! My Medallion Ladies are the best people ever! :)

No comments: