Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Beth's Party!!!

Last Friday's Exalted Beauty Medallion party hostess Beth, was completely fabulous! A big Thank You to the gorgeous goddess for throwing such a successful party! Beth's house was spectacular, of course, the food was stupendous and the company was absolutely hilarious! I loved meeting such wonderful, witty and intelligent women! We had a great time! Once again I am so thrilled to have been invited to exhibit my medallions in such amazing company. Thank you so much to all the ladies that came to see (and purchase) my work! Your awesome! :)

Side Note: Beth's sister, the beautiful and talented Christine McKim (big time medallion junkie) was in attendance, so I was able to deliver the freshly framed Abstract Spirals for her upcoming interior designs! Don't forget that the
Abstract Spiral Painting Series will be exhibiting at Bridgman's Fine Home Furnishings this month, incorporated into sets designed by the stunning designer/photographer/artist Christine McKim! I'm very excited to see what she comes up with! :)

No comments: