Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Collaboration with Cyndi!


I have a fun new collaborative project in the works with highly recognized, award winning, jewelry expert/designer Cyndi Lavin (of recent HGTV fame). The *mysterious* image above is the clay I mixed to match the seed beads Cyndi is using in her new masterpiece. I will be posting my creations as soon as they are made, hopefully later this week. I'm going to let Cyndi pick which medallion best works with the necklace.

If you would like to see the stunning bead work in progress go visit Cyndi's Blog.

I'm very excited to be working on yet another magnificent necklace with this amazing woman! As many of you may remember, our first project together was the Charmed Life necklace (that also involved 7 other fabulous jewelry artists) to benefit breast cancer. To find out more about the Charmed Life project go to:
A Charmed Life. I will be posting images and information about the Charmed Life necklace when it is my turn to wear it!

No comments: