Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I’m Back!

Hey Everyone!
My new computer has finally arrived and my brilliant brother-in-law DYLAN has done his absolute best to put my *life* back in order! At this point I do have access to my regular e-mail account but with a few glitches. Please note that I may have lost some e-mail along the way, so if you have sent me anything in the past week – please resend! Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Side Note: There will not be a memorial service for the dead computer as I have still not forgiven it for its untimely passing.

In the meantime, please *Bear with me* as I adjust to the new programs and variously frightening technologically advanced tasks I must accomplish to get through this adjustment period.


I do have NEW Exalted Beauty Medallion collections on the way (very soon!) so please stay tuned!

But for now, enjoy these Zen moments from the front porch…

Evening Sunset:


Morning Turkey Parade:


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) Amy

No comments: