Monday, December 04, 2006

The Janet, Nicole and Rosalie Party!

OMG! I am still laughing! If you weren’t at this party then you missed out!
My hostesses rule! These three gorgeous ladies are hilarious!
What fun! I’m seriously still cracking up. This was by far the FUNNIEST medallion party yet!
The house was packed. Body heat, music, laughter, and delicious scents drowned the senses.
You ladies truly outdid yourselves with the beautiful appetizers and abundance of wine!
Juicy secrets were revealed, great gossip was shared, surprise guests, lap dances, spankings, mischief and mayhem!
Just what you’d expect of a good jewelry party, right? Of course!
But for future reference, I can no longer accept lap dances as payment! :)

I sincerely want to thank you ladies for a great time.
I’d beg to come back for another installment.
I will cherish the memories! It was absolutely fabulous!

Thank you again for all of your effort, support and encouragement for both my jewelry and art.
I appreciate everything you have done, and are continuing to do, to spread the word!
You’re SO awesome!
THANK YOU!

:) Amy

Also – An extra special thanks to Lynn and Susie, the best Exalted Beauty Representatives ever!

No comments: