Monday, March 12, 2007

Collaboration With Miachelle!

I am very excited to announce that I will be doing a collaborative piece with jewelry designer Miachelle DePiano of Cosmopolitan Accessories!

Miachelle is also
AFF/Labelhorde's 2006 Platinum Stitch Accessory Designer of the Year! To learn more about this fabulous jewelry artist please visit her site: Cosmopolitan Accessories. And check out her great Blog: Jewelryzine

Miachelle chose to work with the Exalted Beauty
Botanical Medallion [EBBOTM 48]:



This Botanical Medallion was inspired by the puffy seed head from the Botanical Bioform
Building Block Drawing shown below:



And this image was also the inspiration for my recent *Night Garden 2* painting!



Interesting timing, don’t you think? :)
I’m really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!
I’ll keep you posted!