Friday, April 27, 2007

Jewelry Crafts Magazine!

Hey everyone! Guess what? An Exalted Beauty Medallion is featured in Jewelry Crafts magazine! The May/June issue!

My fabulous friend Cyndi (from Bead Arts) wrote an amazing article that explained how to use an Exalted Beauty Medallion in your own jewelry project!
Cool huh? I was going to wait a while before I hit you with another swank, but then I thought that some of you might actually be interested in seeing the magazine for yourselves (so of course you would need to know about it sooner then later)! It is out in the stores already. Go check it out!


To learn more and see photos check out Cyndi’s post!

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

Congrats! You know you got goin' on! :-)

1jonboy said...

Very nice blog I hope you can visit my ONLINE SHOPPING MALL
best regards John