Thursday, May 17, 2007

Exalted Beauty Packaging

So I’m still plugging away here, getting everything ready for the medallion party, and, yes, I’m still working on the Pearl Blossom catalog. But don’t despair; I will have it ready for tomorrow! :)

In the meantime, let me distract you with a quick post about my packaging. I thought this might be a good time to let you in on all the LOVE that goes into your Exalted Beauty Medallion, all the way down to the presentation!

Here is a picture of the Exalted Beauty Medallion boxes:



Top AEF Logo:



Interior Label (providing contact information and a bit of background on the medallions):



I would like for everyone who receives an Exalted Beauty Medallion to know that it truly is a one of a kind, Amy E. Fraser original art jewelry piece. I am proud to put my name on all of my products and packages because I make my creations with the utmost care, keeping my friends and family in mind as the people who will receive the Exalted Beauty Medallions. I care what my loved ones think and I want everyone to be happy with their purchase. With that in mind, I created a unique boutique style packaging that instantly says *Special Gift*, inside and out! And just so you know, I cut all the labels by hand and assemble each and every box myself! Attending to the details is important to me.
:)

No comments: