Monday, May 28, 2007

Exciting Collaborations!

Guess what? It appears that I have TWO very exciting jewelry collaborations to share with you today!

The first collaboration is with Cyndi Lavin from Mazel Tov! Jewelry Treasures. You may recall that Cyndi and I have worked on a couple of other fun projects together, including the Charmed Life Necklace
as well Passion Flower recently seen in Jewelry Crafts Magazine.

For this collaboration Cyndi chose to work with a medallion from the Exalted Beauty Fish Collection:




You won’t believe what she created! It is an amazingly stunning necklace that she entitled Trout Season. Go check out Trout Season on Bead Arts. You will truly be awestruck by this woman’s talent, creativity and imagination! It really is a beautiful piece of art! Great job Cyndi!
Thank you!!!

My second collaboration is with Miachelle from Cosmopolitan Accessories. Miachelle is working with this medallion from the Exalted Beauty Botanical Collection:



It appears that Miachelle is going to share the entire creative process with us! Fantastic! I love seeing work in progress. It is so exciting to see two very individual perspectives working to create one unique design. The results always amaze me. I’m waiting with baited breath to see what she comes up with! Share in the anticipation, and learn some great jewelry making tips in the process. Go check out Miachelle’s post *Exalted Collaboration, Phase I*
at Jewelryzine! Thanks so much for sharing with us Miachelle! I can't wait to see the finished result! :)

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

You're absolutely welcome. I just posted the results of Phase IIa-not quite what I expected last night...I'll let the suspense take you to my site.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to do this.

XO
Miachelle