Friday, June 15, 2007

Iris

This elegant white and purple Iris grows wild in our yard:









Beautiful huh? I was delighted to discover these scattered throughout our property. Someday I am going to dig them all up and group them together in the meadow… or by the house… I can’t decide! So in the meantime we just enjoy seeing them show up where they may.

I have another really busy weekend ahead and Susie’s Medallion party is coming up next Friday but I promise to let you in on the new project very soon!


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

GASP! You just touched a sweet spot in my heart...my daughter's middle name is Iris. Her first name is Greek for butterfly, and I decided the butterfly needed a flower to land upon, and Iris was the choice.

Beautiful pix...thanks for sharing.