Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Meadow Break

Good Morning!
I thought it would be nice to take a break to check out what is currently growing in the Wildflower Meadow:

























Ahhh. Lovely. Okay, back to work.
I am way behind. So much for completing two paintings a day! I’ve tried; I’m just not fast enough. And there is always *everything else*. For instance, I was in the studio all day Friday and Saturday working my butt off but it mostly consisted of pre and post party whatnot (updating, reorganizing, restocking, and web stuff…) so I wasn’t able to get much painting done. However, today is a new day! I returned from an invigorating Sunday Morning Walk with the beautiful lady Christine, walked in the door, had breakfast with my men and whipped up a giant vat of Turkey Chili to simmer all day. So now I’m feeling energized and organized and ready to paint my brains out! So get ready – The Garden Room Squares are on their way. :)

No comments: