Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunflowers

Here are some photos of my Sunflowers:











Obviously these aren’t happening in the meadow just yet, but I’m posting pictures of them today because I have Sunflowers on the brain! This past weekend the Mr. and I planted a new 62 foot long Sunflower garden! Crazy huh? It starts at the side porch (below the Dahlia and Lavender pots and above the Melon Mounds) and follows the bank all the way to the driveway. It will probably look completely unnatural, kind of like a Sunflower fence, but whatever, I am ridiculously excited about it! I planted quite a variety of shades and types so now I can’t wait to see what happens. I love Sunflowers! And when they grow I’ll get to see them everyday from the studio. Maybe it will inspire me to make lots of Sunflower paintings this Fall? Whatever the case,
I promise to share lots of photos of what’s blooming in August. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

What beautiful photos! Please share them with other sunflower lovers at http://www.SunflowerOcity.com
Chris