Friday, June 08, 2007

Wild Daylily

Here are some photos of Wild Daylilies found in our yard:











These elegant orange ladies just appeared here one day so they are not planned (or where I would actually like them), but someday I plan to plant a mass of these along our stream bank to accent the big beautiful stone culvert my father built. Well, that is after we decide what to do with the bottom part of our property! :) The *living painting* is definitely a work in progress...

I want to thank everyone for all of the comments and e-mails about the Wildflower Meadow! I am so happy that you are enjoying the photos. Shooting the flower pictures has been a great source of enjoyment and inspiration for me. It has been so much fun to share *Mother Nature’s Art* with you. Thanks for looking! I hope you are inspired as well!

No comments: