Friday, July 27, 2007

10 Year Anniversary!



Today is the ten year anniversary of Jody and my first *official* date! Five years later we were married on the same date! So romantic huh? Well, don’t start picturing a romantic evening of hearts and flowers for us tonight because we will be attending a huge and rather non-romantic family event this evening involving steamers (yuck). And we have a packed weekend of exciting, non-stop family events, so, maybe next year? Summer is such a crazy time for us! :)


But not to worry, I haven't really taken a break from the art. In the past week and a half I have invested over 60 hours into the new painting I’ve been working on for the NAWA exhibition. Which I promise to reveal soon!

After that, I plan to get back to work on the Garden Room series so I can have new paintings to exhibit at the Cornish Fair Art Show as well! Very exciting!
So stay tuned! I’ll be back in the art zone next week!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: