Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Next Collection

I am about halfway finished with the next Exalted Beauty Medallion Collection so I thought I would give you a sneak peek before I started working on the backs.

Here it is:



I've entitled this Exalted Beauty Medallion Collection *Sparkling Elegance*. There are 24 clean, graceful designs in classic geometric shapes, featuring sparkling Swarovski Crystals and a luminous coppery metallic finish. The designs from the Sparkling Elegance Medallion collection are simple but unique; timeless, stylish and the perfect addition to any Exalted Beauty Medallion collection!

If you can’t tell from the *advertising text* above, I’m very happy with the results and I may have a hard time parting with these. You’ll know that’s the case when I can’t seem to get the catalog finished next week! Kidding! I promise to get right to work beading and photographing as soon as we get back from our trip! Have a great weekend everyone!
:)

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

They are gorgeous!!!! I love them.

Enjoy your trip!