Friday, August 17, 2007

The Cornish Fair!

The Cornish Fair opens today along with the opening of The 7th Art Show & Sale at the Cornish Town Hall! The photo below was taken Tuesday night after I dropped off the 6 Garden Room paintings to be exhibited in this year’s show:



What you are seeing on my very tired face is relief! I made it! I conquered yet another exhibition deadline! While I was not able to complete as many new works as I had hoped, I was able to come up with a set of six *Squares* that I felt complimented each other very nicely. So, I’m feeling pretty happy about that and I am extremely grateful for the exposure the paintings will receive in this popular venue. Thousands of people attend the Cornish Fair every year and it is a widely anticipated local event. I know we will be there for the art as well as for the fun family events! I hope to see you there! If not, I’ll catch you back here next week! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: