Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ravishing Rounds!

I would like to start off today’s post with an apology. I have been a very bad blogger lately and I am so sorry! I know I promised to show you the new Medallion collections that I have been working on over the past few weeks, so rather then going on and on about my extremely hectic life, I’ll just share the first of the three new Exalted Beauty Medallion collections in progress.

Here are the new Ravishing Rounds:













The Exalted Beauty Rounds have continued to be a staple item at every Medallion party so I felt the need to replenish my stock before the holiday rush begins. I was planning to wait another month to make these (after my next art show deadline) but I had a recent wholesale request for the Rounds so… no time like the present! I am so glad I decided to make this collection sooner then later because these truly are my best batch of Rounds to date! I am really happy with how they turned out; each one is its own unique abstract art piece. But don’t pick out your favorite Ravishing Round just yet, because not all of these are going to make it to the Exalted Beauty Medallion catalog, as 60 or so will be heading over to The Razzberry Kiss. I will put about 90 in the catalog, but if your favorite is missing from my selection then you can always head on over to The Razzberry Kiss to design a necklace around your favorite Ravishing Round!

Well, that’s all I have time for today! I’ll be finishing up the Ravishing Rounds over the next few days, they still need backs and time to cure before I can begin beading and cataloging, but I will reveal the next two Exalted Beauty Medallion collections in progress; Spiralicious and Prophecy, later this week!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely, Absolutley lovely! Can't wait to see them in person! I can't believe how you do this all by yourself! You better hope Santa doesn't notice his elves are missing!

Miachelle said...

I love these ravishing rounds! I think these look similar to agate rounds you see in stores. I love the color combinations...well done!

Woman in Love said...

Stunningly beautiful. Looks as though plucked straight from Nature!