Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Razzberry Kiss!

Here is a picture of me from yesterday at The Razzberry Kiss:



Which I put up because some of you just can’t get enough of my big dorky grin! And, well, mostly because I needed a visual to accompany my *New Exalted Beauty Inventory Available At The Razzberry Kiss* announcement!
That’s right folks; more brand new Exalted Beauty Medallions are now available at:

The Razzberry Kiss
Olde Nugget Alley
Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 643-2283
Open: Tuesday-Saturday 10-6, Sunday 11-5

The beautiful owner and fabulous jewelry designer Elizabeth Gil De Rubio is on her way to NYC today on a big gemstone buying trip; so make sure to stop into The Razzberry Kiss soon to check out all of her amazing new stuff! You will be in heaven! The store is absolutely delicious! Elizabeth’s taste in jewelry and accessories will completely blow you away. I know I will be heading back very soon to check out her exciting new stock. I’m dying to go back to see what marvelous things she creates for her new Exalted Beauty Medallion display presentations. The Razzberry Kiss displays are always gorgeous works of art!

Side Note: If you are a regular
Exalted Beauty Medallion Catalog cruiser, please do not panic about the sudden rash of SOLD pieces. Some of those medallions ARE still available at The Razzberry Kiss, however, they will no longer be available for sale through me. But if you hurry on over there, you might still be able to purchase your favorite piece! And in the process, maybe even a whole new necklace can be designed just for you, around your special medallion! What fun! Go! Experience The Razzberry Kiss! You will be so glad you did! :)

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

What a great picture! You look so happy1