Friday, August 17, 2007

Santa’s Village

Yesterday we returned to the White Mountains again for another exciting fun park adventure. This time Jody, Caden and I, went to Santa’s Village with my niece Gracie, nephew Griffin, sister-in-law Amy and mother-in-law Susie. The weather was perfect and we had a fabulous time! Here are some fun pictures of the kids:







Speaking of Santa, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I have had Christmas on the brain this past week and my studio is starting to look like Santa’s workshop! Why you ask? Well, I’m back in medallion production mode! I have a big Exalted Beauty Medallion party coming up in a few weeks and I am anticipating some early holiday shoppers. So in answer to upcoming customer demand, I have been trying to create collections designed especially with the gift giver in mind. Think simple and versatile. I’ll let you know more about the new collections next week! Until then, I’ll be at the Cornish Fair! It opens today! Read more about that in the next post!

No comments: