Monday, October 29, 2007

Jonathan Fraser

Hey Everyone!
Meet my cousin Jonathan!
Here we are as kids:



(The little blond with the smart ass grin would be me, and Jonathan is in the back)

Here’s Jonathan now:



You guessed it! My fabulously talented (and very handsome) cousin is the actor, Jonathan Fraser! So why am I here bragging? Well I thought you might want to know that he has recently released an exciting new movie project with Renee O'Connor (Gabrielle from Xena ) entitled:


Diamonds and Guns

Click on over there to find out more. It’s a really fun comedy! If you hurry, you can purchase a limited edition of the movie from the Diamond and Guns website and make it in time for Renee’s October art raffle! Good luck!

And be sure to check out Jonathan’s
website:


JonathanFraser.com

Go find out more about my talented cousin!

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

Awesome! Does this mean that I'm now in the six steps from Kevin Bacon circle?

Exalted Beauty said...

Um...Sure! :)
But as far as I'm concerned you are already famous! What with all of your publications and high profile fashion shows, you should be able to call him direct!
I bet he'd love a design by you! :) Amy