Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Schedule Conflict

Oh dear, I scheduled two events on the same day…
I am very sorry to say that I will not be able to attend the Artists Reception for the Silent Auction to benefit the Philip Read Memorial Library on Sunday November 11th. I totally spaced and booked a Medallion party with Tammy for the same day! So, um, if you are NOT one of the fabulous ladies invited to Tammy’s Exalted Beauty Medallion party on Sunday then please, please go to the Plainfield Town Hall between 1-4 pm to show your support for the library and our local artists!

Here are my book cover submissions:



And there are over 100 more to choose from! I promise that you will still have tons of fun with out me! Please! Go! Bid!


Scroll down to find out more about dates and times for the Silent Auction.

No comments: