Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Self Portraits: A Hint

You may have noticed that I’ve alluded to a new painting series in process? Well, it’s kind of strange and personal and it’s based on my experiences in the society of women. I haven’t quite figured it all out just yet, so, I’m going to hold back on the introduction/discussion of what I’m working on for a bit longer. But in the meantime, I thought I’d ease you into my concept by giving you a sneak peek into my thought process. Here are some quick self portraits:



If the words angry or bitchy come to mind, then I’m on the right track! Don’t worry; I’m pretty sure this will all make sense in the end!
:)

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

Bitchy or angry doesn't come to mind. Scared and unhappy maybe (and I don't mean with your whole life)...the images just look like your illness is affecting you severely. I wish you all the best in dealing with your feelings over the biopsy results. I'm as close as an email if you need me.