Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Silent Auction Report!

After the Exalted Beauty Medallion party I managed to make it back in time to attend the Artists Reception at the Silent Auction for the Philip Read Memorial Library. The Plainfield Town hall was full of admirers of the many amazingly beautiful handmade books. I was so impressed with the quality of the art and the diversity of styles and subject matter! It was truly something to experience. I didn’t get to stay long because Mr. C had a huge meltdown but I was there just long enough to discover that at least one of my books received some early bids! Yay! Thank you! Here’s an overview of my quick spin through the auction:













I will be going back for a more intense look at the books soon and of course to place my bid! The auction is open on the following dates:

Wednesday, November 14, 2-8 pm
Friday, November 16, 5-8 pm
Saturday, November 17, 2-8 pm
FINAL BIDDING

Call (603) 675-6866 for more information.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: