Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tammy’s Brunch!

Oh My! Are you ready for the Tammy Party Report?
Well, it was GREAT! I was a little concerned about the last minute-ness of it all – mostly on my end due to my endless computer/communication issues, but Tammy and Katy REALLY pulled off an amazing party! They were fabulous hostesses and invited a wonderful group of people. They were so much fun! I felt as if I had known everyone my whole life! And of course Lynn, my partner in crime (otherwise known as the Exalted Beauty speaker and representative), knew someone from high school! I swear she knows everyone! No matter where these parties’s are located – that woman runs into someone she knows! It’s crazy! And it always adds an interesting dimension to the party chit chat!

And really, the Brunch idea was fantastic! The beautiful and humorous hostess Tammy put out quite an amazing spread of food; gorgeous homemade quiches, brownies, cinnamon rolls and all kinds of delicious baked goods. Yum! Complete heaven! And let’s not forget the Mimosa’s! Brilliant! I don’t know why the early afternoon party hasn’t happened before? It was perfect! And as far as set up, I was so pleased with the abundance of natural daylight because normally it’s a bit of struggle to properly light all the pieces displayed at the night parties. Don’t get me wrong, the night parties definitely have their benefits as well! Anyway, great fun, lots of sales and I’m hoping it will also result in another party with the Famous Exalted Beauty Medallion Spokes Model Julie B. before Christmas!

Don’t worry, I still have some dates open for December, but contact me SOON if you want an Exalted Beauty Medallion party before Christmas! Keep in mind; Exalted Beauty Hostesses earn Medallions just for booking! More Medallions are earned based on the number of sales at the party. Plus, Hostesses can earn even more medallions if they secure a new party hostess! So you can save some money on your holiday shopping and provide a fun environment for your friends and family to shop for unique one-of-a-kind handmade hand sculpted jewelry as well. Medallions come in pretty bags and boxes and make excellent gifts! And just because it’s such hard work shopping, you deserve a little something for yourself, so (to ease the guilt of self indulgence) I will continue to offer the Buy Three get a Round Free SALE until 2008!

So that’s about it for the Party Report. I will note that there was a much larger interest in *recognizable imagery* at this event, such as the Stained Glass pieces and the Floral/Botanical shapes, as well as medallions from the Fish and Countenance collections. My previous selling trends had me believing abstract shapes were where it was at now, but, what sells continues to change from group to group. Overall, I think variety is key, so I will follow my whimsical muse wherever she leads when it comes to designing new lines. Even if that means making Uterus medallions! You never know! How can you predict what people will want until you sell it?

Anyway – A great big Thank You to my terrific hostesses Tammy and Katy! It was a blast getting to know you! Thanks again! I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming parties!

No comments: