Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Web and E-Mail Down

I’d like to apologize to those of you who have been inconvenienced by my website, blog and e-mail blackout. Apparently all of the above have been down since Friday evening due to an unexpected change of ownership at my host. Not sure what happened there (since I wasn’t notified until it was too late), but it looks like everything is finally back up and functioning as of this morning. With any luck the transfer/migration issues have been resolved. Keeping my fingers crossed and desperately hoping the change of ownership will be for the better. Maybe this will lead to the resolution of the e-mail issues that have been plaguing me over the past few months? Yeah, right. As before, if you are still having trouble getting your orders and party bookings through to my e-mail at: Amy@aefraser.com, please try again my using other e-mail address: aefraser@tds.net. I am very sorry for any inconveniences. Thank you for your patience and persistence! I look forward to hearing from you! :)

No comments: