Monday, December 03, 2007

Animal Medallion Madness

Once again, I’ve completely lost my mind! A few weeks ago, inspired by recent horse and moose medallion requests, I decided to play around with some animal medallion designs. But for some reason, I just couldn’t find the enthusiasm to make more Stained Glass animals so I decided to try to make some 3D pieces instead. They were fun and challenging and I was instantly hooked. Okay, obsessed! So, as usual, when consumed by a new obsession, I can think of little else until I’ve either exhausted my desire to create it or I’ve run out of time. In this case, I have REALLY run out of time! Argh! I still have so many more animals I wanted to try to make. However, if I keep sculpting I won’t have time to paint and get them ready in time for Heather’s party! So, sadly, despite feeling unfulfilled, I have to *Let It Go* and move on to the next stage.

Here is the new Exalted Beauty Animal Medallion collection in its unpainted state:











So, what do you think so far?

3 comments:

Derek Andrews said...

Those are great Amy! Save the rest of your animal ideas for another collection and get these finished in time for the party.

Miachelle said...

I'm panting and drooling!

How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Anonymous said...

LOVE those, Amy! They will fly off your shelves! I know this is true. People love animal jewelry!

hugs,

bobbi c.