Monday, December 03, 2007

Elusive Fox

I’ve been trying to get a photo of this red fox forever! So far, this is my best shot:



Pathetic huh? Someday I’ll capture him! If you can’t tell, I’m pretty fascinated by this particular fox as he’s made his presence known by boldly strutting across the driveway every morning. How do I know he’s even out there? Why the Tonka alert system of course. Our poor little cat has serious delusions because he completely thinks he’s tough. It’s hilarious to watch him as he runs from window to window, howling, as if he’d kick some serious wild animal butt, if we’d just let him out there! Um, no. You’ve seen the wild animals that live in our yard, so you know I’m NEVER letting the cats out! This fox would demolish Tonka. I know, because I’ve seen him fighting in the front yard with our gray fox family. He truly is ferocious, but oh so cute!

No comments: