Tuesday, February 05, 2008

N.A.W.A. Notification

I’m a bit disappointed to announce that my work was NOT chosen for the National Association of Women Artists upcoming National Small Works Exhibition. The condolence letter stated that from over 550 entries, only 69 pieces of sculpture and wall works were chosen. I’m not sure if that makes me feel better or not, but whatever the case, it’s been a long while since I’ve competed, so win or lose, this has been a good (post motherhood) experience for me. I hope you will get a chance to attend the event and support N.A.W.A.

March 3-April 3, 2008
Reception: Thursday, March 6th, 5-7pm

N.A.W.A Galley
80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1405
New York, New York, 10011
Gallery Hours: M - F 11am - 5pm

For More Information:
212.675.1616
office@nawanet.org
www.nawanet.org

No comments: