Friday, April 11, 2008

Beadtopia

Welcome to my little Beadtopia:











Or should I really call it Bead Hell?





I’ve finally cracked open the enormous shipment of beads ordered a few weeks ago, and I’m just now attempting to integrate/organize them into my already absurdly huge collection of accent beads. Why you ask? Well, I have been invited to exhibit the Exalted Beauty Medallions to a few of my fabulous long term collectors this coming weekend. So I’m temporarily switching gears from working on the Mindworks medallions in hopes to try to finish (bead, photograph and catalog) the Origin Medallion collection in time, and maybe the Lifespark collection as well? But oh dear! Who knew how crazy an additional 31 pounds of beads would turn out to be? I’ll tell you, A Lot! Too many! Wish me luck!

No comments: