Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mindworks In Progress

Here is a look at the base color for the Exalted Beauty Mindworks collection:





I chose this shade of buttery copper to act as a neutral metallic base for my patina glazes.

THESE are the colors I mixed for the Mindworks *Patina*:



The colors are (left to right, top to bottom): Pearl, Rose, Celery, Traditional Patina, Crocus, Blue Bird, Ripe Bayberry, Olive Green, Milk Chocolate, Plum, Marina Blue and Black Onyx.

Imagine: Copper, in combination with the Patina shades above, add a bit of Rusty Corrosion and you will probably have a very good idea about where I’m going with the Mindworks finish. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Cyndi L said...

I love these!!! I want them all :-)

Lynda said...

Can't wait!! They're going to be gorgeous.

Exalted Beauty said...

Yay!
Thanks Cyndi and Lynda!
I'll have a sneak preview of the finish on Monday! Can't wait to hear what you think! :)