Friday, May 16, 2008

Neighborhood Tulips

Here are some bright cheerful tulips found in my neighborhood:

















Tulips are so great, aren’t they? When I lived in NYC I always used to buy tulips at the Deli across the street. Tulips are my absolute favorite vase flower. They are so bold and colorful, like Mother Nature’s lollipops! They always made me smile and brought in that bit of life that I was sorely missing when I lived in the city. Nowadays I prefer to leave the tulips outdoors where I can admire them while going for walks with my family. I have convinced Caden that each walk is a Flower Finding Adventure. It’s much more fun that way! :)

So, as I predicted, this has been a completely crazy week! And there is more fun and excitement to come! The Art Envisions Science exhibition opens tomorrow and Lori’s Exalted Beauty Medallion party is on Sunday! Both of those events are going to be a marvelous time! I can’t wait! But that’s not all! I also have some more exciting news to share with you on Monday! Make sure to stop back here first thing in the morning to see something really fabulous! Think: Cyndi Collaboration! The new piece is truly amazing! AND there is a rumor about winning a Free Medallion!!! Give some thought to what inspires you, think about how your Mind Works, and YOU just may have a winning answer!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: