Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tolerating Mama

My poor son puts up with the many wants, wishes and whims of his creative (read: eccentric) mother. Here he is posing with the Poppies and posturing with the Zinnia’s in the “Potted Plot”:











Looks miserable huh? Not really. Though, he is a good boy to tolerate such craziness from his Mama. Laughter helps. You might be surprised how amused a child will remain when being photographed by a woman wearing Mickey Mouse buns in her hair! Ah yeah, ridiculous hair dos and excessive floral photos are definite indications as to my current mental state! My brain is on vacation! Apparently I am in extreme denial about all of the deadlines I have looming overhead. I guess I better get back to work. I’ll return with art announcements soon… I hope.

No comments: