Thursday, August 28, 2008

Progress Report

Now that August is coming to a close, it’s time for the Second Third of the year progress report. While it seemed as though this spring/summer was filled with sun, fun and vacation mayhem, I was (surprisingly) able to accomplish a few of the things on the big To-Do list. Here’s what happened May-August:

Exhibitions/Competitions:
* New York Hall of Science Juried Exhibition “Art Envisions Science

* Plainfield 4th of July Art Show
* AVA Gallery’s Annual Juried Competition
* N.A.W.A.’s “The Nature of ThingsJuried Competition
* Cornish Fair Art Show
* N.A.W.A. at Goggle Works for the 119th Annual Exhibition

New Paintings:

* (16) Paintings in the Poppy Painting Series
* (1) Exalted Beauty (Athena)

Photography:

* (80) Photographic Presentations showcasing flora and fauna from “The Living Painting” here on the Exalted Beauty Blog.

Exalted Beauty Medallions:

* (2) New Medallion Collections:
Daybreak (60 medallions)

Oracle (50 medallions – Coming Soon!)
* (2) Medallion Parties

* Mindworks Medallion Collaboration with Cyndi

Upcoming Events (September-December):
* “The Nature of ThingsInterchurch Center NYC (October)

* N.A.W.A.’s Autumn Art Festival NYC (October)
* AVA Gallery’s Annual Holiday Show NH (November)
* Medallion Parties (Goal: to reach a total of 2,000 Exalted Beauty Medallion sales by December 31st!)

See the January-April Progress Report HERE

I’ll be back to present the new Exalted Beauty Daybreak Medallion catalog next! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

I still have your four pieces up in my studio. I am sorry I haven't done anything with those yet--I still have my "Montage in Blue" show in November. Good news: "Prickly Beauty" will be on display as art in one of the buildings of the corporation I work for (think very large company involved in certain computer parts), so I am very excited about that. I have had a lot going on the past two months, and my jewelry making took a dive as a result. I am hoping to get in the studio this weekend and change that. I hope all is well for you and your family.

XO
Miachelle

Exalted Beauty said...

No worries Miachelle! I look forward to all of your creations - no deadlines! Love "Khepric Beauty"!
Awesome news about "Prickly Beauty"!