Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Introducing: VOYAGER

Here is the first look at the NEW Exalted Beauty Voyager Medallion collection:




Side view:



Close up:



The focus of the Voyager collection was to create wearable art with a real sense of history, of adventurers past; jewelry that isn’t just attractive but fun as well because it inspires wonderment and imaginings.


And what better time then autumn to present a rusty finish? Have I mentioned that I’ve been dying to create a finish that satisfied my fascination with corrosion and rusted steel:




Okay, so the Voyager collection is a bit shinier and smoother then my inspiration palette, but whatever the case, I love the texture and color combination!

The Voyager collection also has those Steam Punk/Industrial elements that have continued to be a hot trend lately. The Voyager designs were inspired by antique ship portholes and compasses like these:





I’m really excited about the Exalted Beauty Voyager Medallions! I think they will be a great accent to this season’s fall fashions!
What do you think?

3 comments:

Miachelle said...

I like the color palette...the medallions actually make me think of really cool covers for compasses or pocket watches.

Lynne said...

Awesome, they almost look like leather!!! I like these very much

Exalted Beauty said...

Thanks Miachelle and Lynne!