Monday, October 13, 2008

The Voyager Catalog!

Here are a few examples of the Exalted Beauty Voyager Medallions displayed against the rusty inspiration palette:









Click here to see the brand new Exalted Beauty Voyager Medallion Catalog!


Don’t forget to stop by to check out the recently released Exalted Beauty Oracle Medallion Catalog as well!

To see all of the Exalted Beauty Medallions go to the Exalted Beauty Catalog Index.


In Other News = I’ve just been invited to compete in three upcoming juried exhibitions hosted by The National Association of Women Artists celebrating their 120th year! The exhibitions will be at The Noyes Museum of Art (Oceanville, NJ), The Hub-Robeson Galleries at Penn State University (University Park, PA) and The Delaware County Community College (Media, PA). The Bad News = The postmark deadline for all three is a mere 10 days from now and I don’t happen to have any paintings lying around (in the right size requirements) that haven’t been previously exhibited! Oh my! This means that if I want to participate I have to complete at least 6 new competition worthy pieces, have them photographed and application paperwork completed before the mail in date of October 23rd! Needless to say I’m stressing! If you don't hear from me, that’s what I’ll be focusing on until the deadline. Please wish me luck! I'm going to need it!

No comments: