Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tree

Here is a photo of this year’s Christmas tree:



This tree is another beauty from the tree farm next door, while it’s certainly not the big fat monster from last year (Christmas Tree 2007)
it is still quite lovely in it’s own crooked imperfection. :)

Caden and I plan to update the tree topper after the big “Grandparent Christmas Dinner Party”. I think he mentioned some sort of “Christmas Cougar” topper? We’ll see where his thoughts are by Monday. Whatever the case, I suspect I may be too exhausted to do any more Christmas crafting after the feast and Sunday’s cookie swap. Lynn made mention of the cookie ladies suffering from the Charlie Brown teacher syndrome… (oh you know the sound) I think it has something to do with an excess of wine? I can't wait! :)

No comments: