Friday, March 13, 2009

The Schell Collection

I am very proud to announce that these seven paintings are now part of Dr. Thomas G. Schell’s exquisite and extensive art collection:


Dark Confession


Woodland Mist


Autumn Encroaches


Ox Eyed Daisy


Blue Daisy Duo


Double Daisy


Ox Eyed Daisy Colony

Some of the pieces above will be on display at
Dr. Schell’s office, presented amongst many other amazing works of art in his beautiful gallery like office setting. Dr. Schell’s collection is by far one of the most impressive private collections of art I have seen in a long time and I am sincerely honored to have my work included. He is a collector of distinctive taste, as well as an artist in his own right and all around great guy. (Who, by the way, my son absolutely adores, so you know he has to be pretty awesome). Read more about Dr. Schell HERE.

Thank you Dr. Schell!

No comments: