Friday, April 10, 2009

Kite Flyers

Here are my Mr.’s out enjoying a breezy spring afternoon, flying a kite:



It has been a rough week at the Exalted Beauty household with both Caden and I coming down with an evil bout of the stomach flu; but we are well on our way to a full recovery and grateful that the sun finally decided to grace us with it’s healing presence. As for the catalogs, they were inevitably delayed, however I am unbelievably thrilled to report that all three new collections, Divinity, Reliquary and Flourish are now completed and will be ready and available at Penny’s Medallion party tonight! Miracles never cease! I’m really looking forward to a fun night out with the Exalted Ones and I’m very excited to see everyone’s *in person* reaction to the new collections! The photos just don’t do the deep luminescent finishes justice (If I must say so myself!). But stay tuned, the new Exalted Beauty Medallion catalogs will be posted for your perusal next.

No comments: