Friday, July 24, 2009

Wildflower Meadow

Want to join me for a walk down the Wildflower Meadow path?



I’m trying to imagine that it’s not raining AGAIN as I escape into the picture of the sun shiny day above and listen to the birds sing, the bees buzz and the woodland animals go about their daily routines. I’m taking a quick break from the intense medallion making marathon I’ve been doing the past week and a half as I relax here in the *virtual* meadow for a bit and then I’m off to Hanover to watch Caden play his final game at the last day of Dartmouth’s Elite Hockey Camp!
So before I head out for a cold day on the ice, I’ll leave you with some warm and sunny inspirational photos of what’s currently growing in the Wildflower Meadow and then present a sneak peak (teaser alert!) at my new Exalted Beauty Wildflower Medallions! Stay tuned! Lots of floral fabulousness coming up next!

No comments: