Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hare Obsession

Are you someone who becomes completely immersed in the object of their obsession?



Obviously I am. I’ve been thinking, dreaming and talking bunnies ever since last November. My studio walls are jam-packed with almost 200 hare studies and my head is swimming with hare research. And until recently, I was somewhat plagued with what I was supposed to *DO* with all of this Hare-Brained nonsense… The decision was made for me when, one day earlier this summer they just escaped from the studio out into my Wildflower Meadow! And so with the painting “House in the Meadow” the series Meadow Tales began. I will be introducing the first six Meadow Tales pieces at my upcoming “Wildflower Meadow” exhibition along with a wide selection of works from the Poppy series, The Garden Room series, The Night Garden series and the Floral Series.

I hope you will join us for “Wildflower Meadow”

Opening Reception:
Saturday, October 24th, 5-7pm

On Display:
October 23rd - November 18th 2009

AVA Gallery and Art Center
11 Bank Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603) 448-3117
http://www.avagallery.org/

No comments: