Thursday, November 19, 2009

Virtual Exhibition

I’m heading to AVA this morning to take down my Wildflower Meadow exhibition. However, I thought it would be fun to let “Wildflower Meadow” continue as a Virtual Exhibition here on the blog. Check out the excellent display Kiku and Jack made of my work:

























You might notice that there are quite a few new (never before seen mystery) works on the walls. The new pieces are the result of the previously mentioned “Hare Obsession”. I will be revealing the Meadow Tales series very soon. Stay Tuned!

If you missed the "Wildflower Meadow" exhibition and would still like a chance to see my work in person this Holiday season, I’ll have medallions and paintings on display at:

The Holiday Group Show
November 20 – January 2
Opening Reception:
Friday November 20, 6-8pm

Red Roof Gallery
11 High Street, Route 4
Enfield, NH 03748
(603) 632-5143
http://www.redroofgallery.com/

AND

AVA’s Holiday Sale and Exhibition
November 27- December 30
Opening Reception:
Friday November 27, 5-7pm

AVA Gallery and Art Center
11 Bank Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603) 448-3117
http://www.avagallery.org/


AND

THE HOLIDAY MARKET
Saturday November 28th 10am – 5pm
Hanover Inn,
Hanover, NH 03755

Hope to see you there! :)



No comments: