Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Costumes

Here is a look at the Halloween costumes I have created for Caden:

2007 Ghost (Age 4)



2008 Goblin (Age 5)



2009 Rotten Rocker (Age 6)



This year Caden wants to be a Satyr! I have to admit that I’m really struggling with this concept. The goat legs, fine, horns, ears, and hooves I can probably figure out, but really, how does a creature with a bare chest stay warm on Halloween? Do they grow a winter coat? Oh my, who knew this was going to be a requirement of Motherhood? Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I found your website looking for ghost costume ideas for my daughter and when I came back today to check the makeup - she insists on the exact same thing! - I saw this. My husband did a Pan costume a few years ago and went with a brown fitted shirt with a vest on top. With his face painted brown, it was as close to bare-chested as he would get :-)

Here's the url for one of the photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/melfox13/2005HalloweenPartyDecoration#5183919064350839442