Thursday, April 28, 2011

AVA Auction Report



Weathered Splendor” [The Poppy Series]
By
Amy E. Fraser

I am overjoyed to report that my painting “Weathered Splendor” was purchased by my absolute all time favorite exhibition coordinator and all around amazing brilliant wonderful person – Kiku! Thank you Kiku! I’m thrilled to know that my work is in the home of such a magnificently talented super being!

The AVA Gallery and Art Center’s 2011 Silent Auction fundraiser was the most successful ever! My appreciation and congratulations go out to everyone who participated and supported this occasion. The proceeds from this important fundraising event help support every aspect of AVA’s art programming and mission, including art education for all ages and abilities, scholarship and internship opportunities, and year round exhibitions.

I know how much I enjoyed exhibiting my work at AVA, to recognize that it was funded in part by fundraisers like this makes me eternally grateful. AVA is a warm, supportive, wonderful environment with the most incredible staff, great exhibitions, great classes, and a great experience. If you haven’t been there yet – go participate in something AVA!

No comments: