Thursday, April 28, 2011

Meriden Library Website



The Meriden Library has a brand new website! Library Director Mary King has championed at length for this technological convenience to transport our wonderful little local library into the modern world. The Meriden Library website keeps you up-to-date on all of the library events such as story time, book discussions, special programs, and all the newest books can be viewed on “Library Thing”. Best of all (to me anyway); the Meriden Library website features my recent library logo design in a header I also designed:



I love it! Of course Mike and Mary did all the website construction – but I was able to have some input about the color. I think it turned out fabulously!

And while I have your attention, I’d also like to mention that there will be a Book and Plant Sale this weekend!

Date: Saturday, April 30th, 2011
Time: 9am-2pm
Location: Meriden Library
22 Bean Road, Meriden
Book Sale Next Door at the Meriden Grange
Plant Sale and Cookie Sale Under the Tent

For more information visit the Meriden Library website.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: