Saturday, May 28, 2011

May Days

The month of May has been a busy one, full of activities, with Project Sleuth, the First Grade Sleepover, Lightning Soccer, Play Dates, Parties, Caden’s first Spelling Bee as well an overwhelming amount of Spring Landscaping and Gardening projects! May has also been a time for me to more deeply reconnect with an amazing, beautiful, spiritual friend whose personal journey has been extremely inspirational. In-between all of the above, I have been greatly enjoying my return to The Legend of Hare Terra. I am truly taking my time with this project as it has great personal meaning to me and I want to give it the care and consideration I feel it deserves before I begin the sharing process. Needless to say, with all the entertaining May events and the major improvement on the weather, I am once again having difficulty keeping up with the blog! However, I did take the time to photograph the various plants and wildlife around the yard/neighborhood – so while I’m waiting for the Mr. to do some tilling on the Sunflower Terraces – I’ll attempt to present my many images of May Days before they are over! Stay Tuned!

No comments: