Monday, May 02, 2011

Project Sleuth

I am thrilled to announce that I just dropped off Caden’s First Grade Project Sleuth Poster and Sculpture this morning! This year’s at home research project was quite the thing. Caden chose to investigate the Ring-Tailed Lemur. He has had a fascination with this creature since our last visit to the Zoo. We bought him a Ring-Tailed Lemur stuffed animal as a keepsake and little *Leemy* has been a popular character around the house ever since. Caden (with some help from me) created two magnificent masterpieces that he is extremely proud of. Without further ado, I present…

The Poster:









The Sculpture:





Pretty awesome! Caden spent hours upon hours on this project and worked very hard on both the research and the art. I am thrilled with the result because I feel like Caden has learned a lot about his current favorite animal, but more importantly, what a bit of time and effort can accomplish. Good job Mr. C! We are looking forward to the Project Sleuth presentation night. Hope to see you there! :)

Here is a look at last year’s Project Sleuth

No comments: