Thursday, December 29, 2011

Caden’s Bluebird Frames

Here are Caden’s Bluebird Frames:







Artist: Caden Fraser Perkins (Age 8)

Date: December 2011
Size: 7 ¾” x 7 ¾”
Medium: Acrylic on Wooden Frame Blanks

I loved the Bluebirds from Caden’s Masterpieces
so much I asked him if he could come up with a design for some frames. I am so incredibly thrilled with how they came out! OMG! Adorable! I think Caden could make a killing on Etsy! Not that I would ever… In fact these charming little gems will also be given to the Grandparents. I really hate to see them go but we needed to make a choice and Caden was unwilling to give up any of his Christmas Ornaments. That’s okay; it’s hard not to get attached, and I completely understand how difficult it is to give away something you worked so hard on. But that’s where the love and sacrifice come in, the true meaning and importance of a handmade gift. Besides, I think they will like these Bluebird frames even better because they can be used all year. I can’t wait to see what they think of Caden’s work!