Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Caden decided to be a Mummy this year for Halloween. Five days of hand sewing, twenty minutes of make-up and Ta-Da a Mummy was made:















































Caden rocked the Mummy costume! It was completely his idea, having serious input as to how it was created, helping with everything from fabric choices and thread accents to paint color. It was a bit of a struggle to make his vision a reality but in the end what matters most is that Caden was very happy with the results. The photo shoot went surprisingly well considering this was the first time I used my new camera, the weather was perfect, and Caden only became bored after about 200 pictures! Overall I’d say this was another successful a Mother and Son collaborative.

Hope you are enjoying your little monsters this beautiful fall weekend!
Have fun Trick or Treating!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Miachelle said...

Hi Amy,
It's Miachelle DePiano...it's been a few years, but I'm excited to see you are still here. I shut down my jewelry biz in December 2009, but am about to start my photography LLC. Please feel free to contact me. My website is www.miachelledepiano.com. Email is mizdepiano@gmail.com